Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Diamonds- A Girls Best Friend

It's certainly true that a real deal diamond has a magical effect on a girl! I haven't wanted to brag but after a recent exciting visit to NY - (the big apple!) - for my 15 wedding anniversary, I was lucky enough to have a thrilling visit to the original Tiffanys on 5th Avenue. As you can see from the iphone pic (left) at the point of purchase I am definitely awestruck and in a state of bliss. This I believe is a universal feeling that comes from being presented with beautifully crafted, fine jewellery. Diamonds however big or small are special and gorgeous. This very little heart shaped diamond necklace filled me with joy and my smart husband knew it would! My point is on your own special day, along with your gorgeous couture dress and fabulous engagement ring, a little bit of subtle or not so subtle real jewellery is perfect if you can afford it. They do make some brilliant man-made look alike gems these days and they are popular I beieve but there's nothing to make you feel quite so perfectly put together as those precious sparkling stones.
The next suggestion I have for brides is that New York city would be a brilliantly romantic honeymoon destination if you haven't got your heart set on a tropical island paradise. Try and have one day where you go to the top of the Empire State building, catch the ferry to Staten Island and see the Statue Of Liberty and whatever you do take your new husband to Tiffany! You never know what may happen!...
Special thanks to my husband too.

Till next time. I remain sparkling..
Kirstie

P. S Check this article about Honeymoons in New York on our website!

3 comments:

Amberdawn said...

Wow, very exciting :)

Culture Bridal Couture said...

Big COngrats on your 15th wedding anniversary, Kirstie - NY sounds DIVINE!! xx Lisa

Suzanne said...

What fun! I love going to Tiffanys!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin